Friday, May 28, 2010

Side Bar?

A few months ago my sidebar went all wonky and some of the recipe links became super tiny or completely invisible. I messed around with it for a while but then gave up. Since then, I have never had the time or energy to figure it out. I spent some time with it this morning (while procrastinating working on my defense presentation) and I think I figured it out. I looks normal on my computer. Would you mind taking a look and letting me know if all is well from your viewpoint? Are the recipes showing up, in an appropriate size, with links? Any weird spaces?

3 comments:

  1. Hey L!
    There is one in snacks under baked pita chips that is teeny tiny (unreadable), but the rest look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few are underlined in the appetizers, but all-in-all MUCH better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the underlined also. But, all in all everything is MUCH better. BTW, missed seeing you on here. :)

    ReplyDelete