New Year's Eve Cheeseball - from KitchenAid Stand Mix Recipe Booklet
1 cup very sharp old cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
8 oz package light cream cheese
2 green onions, very finely chopped
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 pecans, very finely chopped
1. Place all ingredients, except pecans, in mixer bowl. Beat on medium speed for about 1 minute, until well mixed.
2. Scrape cheese mixture from the bowl onto a piece of waxed paper.
3. Using your hands and the waxed paper, form into a round ball.
4. Spread pecans on a small plate.
5. Roll cheese ball in pecans until evenly covered.
6. Wrap ball in waxed paper and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Serve with crackers and/or fresh vegetables.
Makes 24 servings.
This recipe is being linked at the Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap.