I am posting the recipe here, although I will be be writing a more detailed post at Lucy's Life to link up at Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life: Dessert Edition.
Crepes - from the Incredibly Fabulous Dude
3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup milk
2 T sugar
4 tsp oil
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
2. Heat a greased 6-inch skillet (or a crepe pan) over medium heat.
3. Remove skillet from heat. Ladle batter into pan and tilt to spread thinly.
4. Brown one side (about 2-3 minutes). Flip. Cook for an additional minute or so. Remove crepe from pan.
5. Top with your fav ingredients and enjoy!
Makes 4-5 crepes.
This recipe can easily be doubled, tripled or quadrupled. They can even be made ahead of time. We made crepes for about 30 people before and made them the day before, stacked them on a plate and warmed them in the oven for a few minutes before serving. They can also be frozen. Stacked and separated with waxed paper.