Attempt #2 with the ice cream maker: success!
Strawberry Peach Frozen Yogurt
3 cups fruit: peaches and strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1/2 cup milk
2 cups low fat vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup sugar
1. Puree peaches and strawberries.
2. Mix milk, yogurt and sugar in mixer.
3. Mix on low speed until sugar is dissolved.
4. Add fruit and continue mixing until well combined.
5. Remove freezer bowl from freezer and place on base of ice cream maker. Press start and turn on.
6. Pour half of yogurt into maker and make for 25-30 minutes, until thickened. Put the remaining yogurt in the fridge until the first batch is done and then repeat. (This actually made way too much, so I had to do it in two rounds).
7. Eat right away or freeze in serving size portions for future use. Thaw 30-40 minutes before eating.