Twice Baked Potatoes
6 medium potatoes
1 cup light sour cream
2 cups cheese (I use a combo of cheddar and mozza)
6 strips of bacon, crumbled
3-4 green onions, chopped
1 tsp minced garlic
1. Wash, poke and bake potatoes.
2. Once cool to the touch, cut potoates in half lengthwise.
3. Scoop out the flesh of the potatoes into a large mixing bowl, leaving just enough in the skin for them to remain in tact.
4. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl.
5. Mash until well combined.
6. Scoop filling back into potato skins.
7. Place in 9x13 baking pan and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until heated through.
*These can be made in advance. Complete to step 6 and then cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. You may need to increase baking time slightly as the potatoes will be completely cool by the time you bake them.
This recipe is being shared at the grocery cart challenge recipe swap.