Monday, June 8, 2009

Pineapple, Banana and Lime Smoothie

Okay, okay, I know I just posted about fruit smoothies last week, but I discovered two amazing combos that I just have to share!

Pineapple, Banana and Lime Smoothie
1 Banana
A few chunks of fresh pineapple (maybe about 1/2 cup) - I'm sure canned would work too. Using a bit of juice from the pineapple adds an extra zip to the flavour
1 tsp lime juice
3 heaping spoonfuls of vanilla yogurt (or use plain with a drop of vanilla)
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp ground flax seeds (optional)

1. Use blender to mix together all ingredients. Enjoy!

I also discovered raspberry, mango and banana is a delightful combination. The possibilities are endless I tell you...

2 comments:

  1. ooooh that sounds good! I like that it's something unique. I wish I made more smoothies, but they never occur to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great ... I think my granddaughter would love it !!!

    ReplyDelete