Peanut-y Chocolate Bars
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/8 tsp salt
2 cups flours
1 can sweetened condensed milk (or make your own)
1 cup chocolate chips
1/8 cup nutella
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Beat butter for 30 seconds until fluffy.
2. Add sugar and salt and beat until combined.
3. Beat in flour on low speed until mixtures forms a crumbly dough.
4. Press two-thirds of the mixture evenly into an ungreased 9x13 baking pan.
5. In a medium saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and nutella over low heat.
6. Cook, stirring frequently, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
7. Stir in peanuts and spread mixture evenly over crust.
8. Crumble remaining crust mixture over the chocolate.
9. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
Cool and cut into squares. Makes 24 squares.