Rotisserie Pork Roast
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1/2 tablespoon minced onion
1/3 tsp red pepper flakes
1/3 tsp pepper
2/3 tsp salt
1/2 tablespoon parsley
3-4 lb pork roast
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients, except roast and olive oil, in a small bowl.
2. Cover roast completely with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Rub roast with spice mix, until well seasoned. Yes, those are my hands. No, I don't have much of a problem touching raw meat. I've been tainted.
4. Get your husband to set up the rotisserie (sorry - I have no idea how to do this so I cannot instruct you).
5. Place roast on rotisserie and cook for 1 1/2-2 hours, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160. Let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Makes 4-5 servings.
This recipe is being shared at the Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap.