Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cherry Granola Parfait

After enjoying our cherry sauce last night, I decided to use the rest of it today to make myself a lil' snicky (that's our word for snack - clever, no?) thanks to the suggestion by the dear Snow White.

Cherry Granola Parfait
2 individual containers of yogurt (I used field berry but would have preferred vanilla)
A handful of granola
About 1/2 cup cherry sauce

Layer yogurt, granola and cherry sauce in a parfait dish. That's it. Isn't it just parfait? By the way, this is WAY too much for one person to finish. I should have just made one layer but that would not have been as pretty so I opted for two layers and stuffed myself right full.

2 comments:

  1. talk about brain fuel :) nice serving glasses -- you're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I would like to have some of that please!

    ReplyDelete