Zucchini and Blueberry Muffins
1/3 cup oil (normally I would use applesauce but I didn't have any)
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup shredded zucchini
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
just under 1 tsp salt
1 - 1 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1. Beat together oil (or applesauce), egg, milk and vanilla in a large bowl.
2. Stir in zucchini.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flours, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add blueberries, stir to coat.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir until moistened.
6. Spoon batter into greased muffin tins (makes 12).
7. Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.