Sunday, December 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This coming week is going to be insane. Well, last week was insane, too. Which is why there was no menu plan.

This week I'm going to try to do better and actually plan some things but it's all going to be quick and easy. I haven't had a chance to read any of your blogs since early last week and it might be until late this week, or even next week, until I get a chance to catch up. I'll be around as soon as I can. Right now, I'm going crazy marking final papers, finishing up my data collection and transcription and getting ready for Christmas!

Sunday
Out of town

Monday
Chili (that's already in the freezer)
Nacho chips
Sour Cream
Salsa

Tuesday
Department Party

Wednesday
Pork Chops*
Rice
Peas

Thursday
Grilled Cheese
Soup of some kind

Friday
Appetizer night at Caley's - Cramp Family Christmas Kick-off!

Saturday
Cramp Family Christmas
Brunch with FD's immediate family- cinnamon buns*, breakfast casserole*, muffins, yogurt and fruit salad
Dinner with FD's extended family - Prime rib, turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, all the fixin's and crepes for dessert!

Head over to Laura's to see what everyone else is cooking this week.

Hope you all have a great week. XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. oh fun... Christmas celebrations!!! Hope you have a blessed week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girlie. Here's to a fantastic, easy as possible week!

    XO*Tricia

    P.S. I'll miss ya' while you're gone. ;)

    ReplyDelete